My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Emma at Dies to Dies For

Happy Tuesday folks. I'm flying in by the seat of my pants today to share my inspirational make for Dies to Die for with you.  My goodness I've been busy lately, not only is it super busy at work (we've had a visit from the Deanery last week followed by a CQC visit next week, so everybody is very stress and hyper lol) but I'm been rushed off my feet with design work the last week.  Just be ready for an influx of stuff from me, because this week I should have 6 or possibly 7 makes to share with you....if I don't break down and hide under my desk LOL!

Anyway, here's the first of them, I hope you like her.


I used some beautiful papers from MME.  Links at the end of the post.


This is Emma from LDRS, as Saturated Canary drawn by the talented Krista Smith.


I tried not to over embellish as I didn't want to draw away from the beautiful delicate image.


Instead of a sentiment I used one of these wooden embellishments by Prima, I think this word says it all.

Well that's it from me today, I'll be back on Thursday with my Kraftin' Kimmie sneak peek.

Have fun! : ) xx






6 comments:

  1. You may get this comment twice, my first one disappeared!
    Your card is stunning Linda. Such a pretty image, gorgeous papers and you always arrange your embellishments to beautifully. I especially love the lace and wooden sentiment.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda love the colour's and image and design are beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stamp, Linda, and you have colored it so perfectly! Love these papers, I do love MME too, they designs are so cool.
    Have a nice day!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored her - dress is amazing and so is the hair... I should do a SC stamp soon - really want to! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable Linda, very nice colour combination and subtle colouring of that beautiful image. Sounds like it has been a bit manic for you at work, I guess the crafting helps though to de-stress, I know it helps me.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Linda! So beautifully coloured, I love the way you have coloured her dress and the design is beautiful too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx