My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Rose for Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday

Morning peeps! We're halfway through the week and I'm here with my GDT post for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. 


Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge And as always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!

Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until Tuesday, March 25th!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??


**Please note that you are more than welcome to combine this Wonderful Wednesday Share to Win challenge with other challenges, BUT not our regular weekly challenges. This must be a new and different creation than anything you create for our Saturday challenges.

So I thought that for a change I'd colour one of Annie's ladies up in distress inks, I normally choose Copics for her sassy girls, but this image is a little more delicate and I thought it would suit some DI colouring, she's called Rose, isn't she pretty?


These wonderful papers are Inkido, I just love them and the good news is that Tracy has them on sale!



Colours used were Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Brushed Courdroy, Walnut Stain,  Spun Sugar,  Bundled Sage, Peacock Feathers. I dotted her around with some liquid pearls.







Do pop over and check out the work by the Krafty Girls, they've made some amazing creations and why not join in the fun?!

That's all from me today, I'll see you soon and whatever you do with the rest of today, have fun! : ) x x 






10 comments:

  1. Linda this is just beautiful! I adore the design and your wonderful DI colouring! Fabulous card.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Linda... This is so pretty... The dress color, wonderful background papers, those butterflies and pearls... Perfect card, again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow another fabulous card! Great design and another wonderful image coloured with distress inks!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the image, fantastic colouring and beautiful papers. The flowers added to the butterflies look so pretty too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! You just Amaze me with your Gorgeous Colour Combos and Layouts. Your Image is just fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh I do so love this card I had to come for another peeksie! its just stunneroo hunny
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Linda, this is just too gorgeous for words. The colouring is awesome and I just adore those butterflies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card for the Wonderful Wednesday challenge. ;) Love all the details and your coloring. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh another fabulous card Linda, love your style of cards and the layers are fantastic. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning - wow!!! You are so good at detail!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx