My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie March Release Blog Hop

Goooood Morning all!! Happy Sunday to all.   I'm here bright and early........well actually that's a fib, I'm in my bed cos it's 5 am on a Sunday here in the UK, so I'm still snoozing and this is scheduled LOL.....
but anyway I'm here in spirit at least to join in with the Krafty Girls on my first ever official release blog hop.....yay!! *\O/* I'm so excited to be part of this!

Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of AMAZING new stamps from all the artists for the March release! There's something for everyone!! a very unique new SLOTH set from Thai called WANNA HANG?,  an awesome new a-MOO-zing new set from Cheryl called DOWN ON THE FARM 2!  and lastly, but by no means least,  a SASSY new Moonlight Whispers stamp set....SHOW STOPPERS!

You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our MARCH Krafty Hop! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are available NOW! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new March stamps at a discount!!

OH AND we have a bunch of new PAPER PADS in the shop for you today!! There are brand new lines by Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, MME, American Crafts, Graphic 45 and Kaisercraft!! There are also a bunch of restocks of most requested paper pads!!!

Now let's celebrate with our NEW RELEASE and get hoppin' and shoppin'!!

My card uses the other image from the Showgirls set (I showed off the first of the 2 on Friday) and you'd best break out the sunglasses folks cos this is BRIGHT!


When I first saw this stamp with the costume and feathers, I immediately thought of some of the troupes I'd seen  at dance competitions when my daughter was younger and used to do loads of them.  There were a few schools that used to use almost neon colours on the stage and so I thought I'd kind of recreate that feel.
She's coloured in Copics and I'm afraid I tidied away the pens before I noted the colours down. I used plenty of Glamour Dust for sparkle. I've used coloured thread as usual to stitch the layers.


I coloured the bling around the image with Copics to match the papers. The sentiment comes with the set and I've used a Whimsy stamp around it with the matching film strip die to cut it out.


I used the other sides of the papers to decorate the inside. The film strip is from Tim Holtz. Luckily I had a few bright flowers in my stash and this lovely Parrot Green pleated ribbon, I put a little white lace underneath as contrast and voila! C'est fini!

Thank you so much for dropping by : ) x x








12 comments:

  1. Great job! so beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Such a gorgeous bright and cheerful card. The colours you have used go so well that the fabulous image. I love all your detailing and wonderful layout too.
    I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neon colors look good on a stage LOL I love your bright creation and this stamp is amazing. I feel like being in a cabaret. Have a nice day (and sleep well).
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the pamplet for the show was like this I'd definitely read it and possibly even go watch the show. Fab card with beautiful colours.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, so much detail, both inside and out. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a show stopping card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is also cool in vibrant colors! I also love the parrot-green ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the shape and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I love the parrot greenpleated ribbon you've used on this bright and sparkly card. You are a shining star in your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH wow! This is
    gorgeous and I
    love how the
    colors all blend
    so well.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just stunning, Linda!! I think this is my fave card of all the Show Stoppers ones the girls have done and they are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx