My Lovely Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

A Sleepy Krafty Peek

Happy Thursday all. Ooohh it's soooo exciting because today is the first day of the sneak peeks for the March release over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and as GDT for March I get to be part of that!!

Sooo....welcome to day ONE of our MARCH Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share a supah cute new set by artist Thais Narciso!! We'll guarantee you haven't seen anything like these adorable SLOTHS before!!! We are sharing samples today featuring.......WANNA HANG?!

I used this super cute sleeping Sloth on my card and one of the sentiments that comes with the set.   Make sure you hop round to all the girls so you can see them all.


I coloured him with distress inks and yes...yes I made him pink...I think he looks cute pink! lol I'll admit that I normally stick to people for my cards as I'm not overly confident in my animal colouring skills, so this is a bit of a departure for me, but I don't think he came out too badly in the end and he is soooo cute :)


I teamed him up with some lovely Bildmalarna papers.....


....and some fab dies. Really love that bow die, it comes with 2 in the set, this is the smaller one.  I'm going to be very sad when I have to send this die back.
So that's my little Pink Sloth, I think he's just adorable and there are  2 others in the set that are just as cute! 

Kim Reid's photo.

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of the new sets and YOU could WIN!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}


Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we  have to share with you!  And ALL the new MARCH stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!! 



Happy hoppin'!





21 comments:

  1. Great job, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous. Your layers are stunning and I really love the soft colours you used on this card. The butterflies and other embellishments work so well with your card. Great job! Oh and I do love the pink sloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda, Another stunning card. The image is soooo cute, your colouring is fabulous and I love those pretty papers. As always your attention to detailing is wonderful!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you're joining us!! This card is just as cute as it gets!! Every detail is DARLING! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the vintage shabby look you've created here what a cute girly card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Every detail is perfect for this sleepy little sloth! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card Linda with this adorable sloth! I love your coloring and the pearls! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Pink was an excellent colour choice for this sloth! They are all sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Linda! I love all your layers, texture and your beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous pink sloth, love the butterflies too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Linda, I love your pink sloth. What a great creation with so much going on. Love all the details and of course the pink as it's my fave colour !! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that he is pink!! It works so well with the colors you used!! I'm loving the way you layered & laid everything out!! Very inspiring!! Great job!

    Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like pink. He turned out great pink. But the first thing out if my mouth wasn't pink. It was "WOW".

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH!!! You did him in PINK!!!! Yayy!!! I love this gorgeous and super duper sweet card! You are so inspiring and I thank you for being a part of this most enjoyable blog hop--I can't wait til Saturdays release!!! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love the soft colours in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! I Love it all: the layers, the colors, the stitching . . . And this little guy IS super, super adorable in pink!! I think I like him even better this way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pink is perfect. so beautiful, so soft and sweet !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fantastic!!! LOVE the layout!! and all the stitching!! Love the colors! Your inking!! This is fantastic!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is so sweet in pink, juste LOOOOOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowzer!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! I love that you colored him brown & pink!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! I love, LOVE, this card! The soft colors are amazing and totally take it to another level!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx