My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

Pink Ribbon Tilda in Green for Marvelous Magnolia

Happy Thursday everyone!  Well it's nearly the end of my working week, just tomorrow to go.  I always look forward to the weekend cos it means I get more crafting time.  I've been doing quite well lately and seem to be getting a little quicker making my cards, I suppose these things come with experience, though I don't think I'll ever be a fast crafter.

But enough waffle and on to the reason I'm here today.  It's time for a new challenge over at Marvelous Magnolia and this time the theme is to 'Add Some Green'.  I'll admit right away that I normally don't use much green, I'm not a big fan, though lately with the new Pion range A Day In May,  it's growing on me. Well I could have just added a bit of green ribbon or embellishments, but I thought I'd go all out and make a mostly green card.



I used Pion design floral frames in both green and violet, links to products can be found at the end of my post.


Tilda is coloured in Distress Inks, this was my very first stab at DI colouring, I saved the image to use, I just added some lilac to the bow and some sparkle. Love this MFT postage stamp die I used to frame her.


I added some WOC flowers and a lovely butterfly corner die cut which I embellished with liquid pearls.


I decorated the inside to complement the front and used some gorgeous green satin ribbon and some purple seam binding.

Do pop over can check out the rest of the teams fab creations, and join in with us, we have some great sponsors this time 
Magnolia-Licious, The Rubber Buggy, Stamping Tilda, Scrapbooking Boutique

I do hope you'll join in with us.

Enjoy the rest of your week, I'll be back at the weekend with my GDT make for Kraftin' Kimmie

Have fun! : ) x x




7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! The shade of green ribbon is gorgeous and the purple works so well with it! I totally love it!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Linda. I love the sweet Tilda, fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers. I really love the way you embellish you cards, everything always works so well together.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first stab at colouring with DI's is just superb! mine looked so bad.
    Love this card, the colour combo is gorg!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! that shade of green is so nice and compliments perfectly with the purple. Lovely clusters of flowers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first DI card! I dabble and it is so much fun! Looove your card and you have just the right amount of Green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Linda. One of my favourite image and the design and embellishments are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Linda, what a perfect colour combo and great job for your first time using DI's, just gorgeous! Also love that stamp die that Tilda is on and the beautiful little butterfly stamped in top LH corner :)
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx