My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Tilda Binding Flowers for Easter @ Totally Tilda

Happy Sunday everyone!  We're halfway through the weekend, are you a cup half full or half empty kind of person on a Sunday?  I try to be a cup half full, but sometimes it's hard when the weekend goes so quickly.  I'm off to Ikea today to get some storage soloutions for my little crafting corner, I'll share some pics once it's all done, don't expect a snazzy craft room though, that's only in my dreams lol, still since I have sold all but 1 of the cards I put on Etsy in the last few weeks, I thought I'd invest in a bit of storage to help me craft 'smarter'

But enough waffling on and onto the reason I'm here today. It's time for another challenge at Totally Tilda and this week the challenge is Easter, to qualify your card or project must feature at least one egg. This can be on the paper, the image, a die, charm...you get the idea :)

I didn't have any egg themed Tilda stamps, or dies, so I went with some lovely Pion Design paper with eggs and chicks.  Aren't the colours just gorgeous?



I used Tilda Binding Flowers, I thought she looked quite good for Easter and coloured her with my Copics to match the lovely papers and decorated with a little frantage in Aged Ivory. You can also just see the stickles I added to make her sparkle.


I decorated the inside to complement the front.


I added some lace and some borders from the collection, and made a double bow from this ribbon in my stash.


Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and all that was left was to add a sentiment.

That's my card, now let's see yours, you could win a fabulous prize from our Sponsor



Simon Says Stamp

Who is offering a wonderful prize of 

So what are you waiting for? Get your eggs out girls lol and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's posts, they're pretty fabulous : )

Right that's it from me, I'll be busy today sorting my storage, but I'll be back on Tuesday with my Dies to Die for Post and a bit of Time for Tea lushness, happy Sunday! : ) x x







8 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card again, Linda. It's scary to think that Easter will be upon us in no time. Well done for selling all your cards, although they are pieces of art really and I'm sure that they are framed and kept for the owner to enjoy. Happy Shopping! I wish we had an Ikea near us they seem to have lots of affordable storage solutions online but I'd like to see them in person. You will have your crafty stash organised in no time I'm sure, and probably find lots of goodies that you had forgotten about when you re-org. Have a great time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous... Love the coloring and amazing details! Papers are so pretty. :)
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to be a glass half full person all the time, not just on Sundays, but it's not always working.
    Have you bought anything nice in Ikea?
    Congrats on selling so many cards! No surprise they were just flying off the store, they are all stunning!
    This one included. I first saw it on Facebook and I was wowed. It's just SO beautiful!!!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a small unit with sliding trays for my A4 card, 2 sets of small wooden drawers to store all my flowers sorted by colour, some small glass jars to hold small embellishments and a rail and stuff to hang from it to organise my tools and punches. Now I just have to find some free time to get it all sorted lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is STUNNING Linda!!!Perfect choice of paper...so lovely...your sewing, clothes pin but most of all your fantastic colouring!!! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I'm withoout words....beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, a real craftroom is still in my dreams, too, for now I use every corner to store my goodies, but it doesn't look good.
    Lovely card, I love the way you combined modern stamp with some vintage elements, and this yellow stitching gives some sunny accents to this card. I am not surprized you have sold all the cards!
    Have a nice week with a glass always half full!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a pure beauty this card.... waaa.... i love love love it....well done!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx