My Lovely Followers

Saturday 8 March 2014

Stash It Up at Kraftin' Kimmie


Happy Saturday and big hugs to all my followers and a big hi also to my newest followers.
I'm back with another GDT post for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps today and before I get onto the challenge...I just have to say that I received my stamps from the new release the other day and while I can't give anything away...you are going to LOVE them, I'm having so much fun colouring them up at the moment.

But on with today's fabulously FUN challenge at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!! 


This week our hostess is STEPHANIE!! And her challenge is to Stash It UP!! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that uses some leftover stuff in your stash! AND not only can you WIN with us, but there’s something extra special going on!!!
We are ALSO sponsoring the month long challenge over on the Kit and Clowder blog!!! Their challenge is WINGS so if you create a card featuring stuff from your STASH AND WINGS, you can enter it into BOTH challenges for DOUBLE the chances to WIN!!! How awesome is THAT?!?
BIG NEWS is that Alyce from Kit and Clowder will be doing a LIVE COLOUR ALONG online on March 29th  using the HANNAH HEARTS stamp set by Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!!! Hannah who just happens to be ON SALE 20% OFF right now!!! Be sure to order her right away so that she has time to arrive in your mail!!
There are the usual FrugalFriday Specials on this weekend with 25-50 percent off some specially chosen stamps!!
So that's my card, I hope you enjoyed it.
Now check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and special Krafty Guests featuring this week’s challenge!! We’re sure you’ll be inspired!! Then join us, play along and you could WIN!! We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN MORE rubbah!! Show us your stuff!!



I didn't use wings on my card this week, but I did use up lots of bits and pieces.  The black card that I used for the die cuts was an odd piece that was left over from other projects and wasn't really enough to make a card with.


I used Samantha by Annie Rodrigue and coloured her with my Copics, I decided to make her a redhead this time using a combination of E13, E18, E19 and E35. I paper pieced her outfit with some small scraps that were left over after making the card.


The black tulle I used around the frame was a small length that's been sitting in my stash since halloween lol and the ribbon was left over from a card I made in February, there was just enough left for this card.  I used an odd button and a bit of recyled black twine.

 I decorated the inside with the paper that was left over from the front, it required a little creative cutting and placement but I managed, and the red dots were all I had left from another project, I had to mix and match sizes a bit but it seems to work









8 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Linda. Just love your image and all the scrummy layers.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the swirls going on around this va-va-voom girl! :) Black & red looks awesome here...
    Have a great day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous fun card Linda. The colour scheme really suits the image, I love her red hair. All your detailing looks wonderful, I especially love ribbon and perfectly tied bow!
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colour scheme you have used Linda. The layers and die cuts really make for an awesome design. Samantha looks very cute in her polka dot outfit too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation with a 50's style, LOVE it absolutely! Brilliant idea to paper piece the outfit. Have a nice Sunday!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, what a sexy girl in your card! she is fabolous because the effect is very elegant....I like it!!
    ciao!







    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning Linda! I totally love the design and all the layers, the paper piecing, the bow - just EVERYTHING!
    Hug
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx