My Lovely Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Day 2 Peek - Showgirls

I'm back again for my 2nd post of today.  If you're here for my A Creative Romance post, please scroll down.
Welcome back for  Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps MARCH previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set!! You'll love these two SASSY showgirls along with the FOUR fun sentiments!!

Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you.....SHOW STOPPERS!! There are lots of amazing creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!! We know you are just going to LOVE these classy, sassy ladies and be inspired by all the fun designs!!

I totally LOVE this set and for today's peek I went with this Sassy lady and gave her a little Parisian chic.


I thought I'd give her some dip dye pink ends to her hair.


I added some small paper roses to this Eiffel Tower die cut


and some tulle, lace and ribbon (recyled from a Christmas cracker lol) to the dress form.

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our MARCH stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! 


We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page!

Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!


Happy hoppin'!!
















32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda love the image and beautiful colour's and design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a WOWzer, Linda! Cool colors, I especially love how you did the hair. Beautiful die-cuts. Have a nice day!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is one fabulous card! I love the colors, and the stamps, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the Moonlight Whisper collections! Great color combo and I love the two toned hair and feathers. The die cuts are perfecto!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow Wow! She looks Awesome Amazing Colours! Have a Lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Very Very pretty! Love the colours and those feathers are beautiful!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Linda! Love how you made her hair match the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda your card is stunning. Amazing job on the colouring. I really love the die cuts and the layers you created on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love the hair and feathers!!! OMG!!!!
    I think I just fell in love!
    Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous. I love your coloring of the fabulous image. I especially love her hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful & elegant card! The way you colored brings it all to a whole new level! Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AMAZING.... Love it so much....... than you for sharing with us... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, so cute and love the hair...
    Hope all is well, have a nice week-end.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda...gorgeous card and I do so love her hair...I'd like to do that to my own hair too !!

    What a lovely creation...and congrats on being a Krafty Guest. You certainly are talented. (I meant to say this yesterday to you)

    Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful I love her hair! soooooo creative

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my.........this is just amazing. I love her hair. Everything is so detailed. The layout is fantabulous. What a creation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how pretty!
    Love the pink
    tint hair and
    the Eiffel
    Tower die.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful! Luv the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good golly gorgeous Linda! Love her pink tips!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is stunning way to go

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow talk about a beautiful card!!! I love it1

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooo la, la! She is s.a.s.s.y! This card is stunning!! The color combo, the dies, the roses, your coloring . . . all so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous!!! the touches of pink are wonderful in her hair. such a fab french feel to your design :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. THUD!!!! Sorry, that was my jaw hitting the floor from gazing upon this stunning creation!!! There is so much amazingness going on, its' hard to begin--your coloring of this darling show stopper is phenomenal!!! I love how you added the bits of chunky white glitter around her, sweet! Your Eiffel tower adorned with roses, OMGEE! How completely fabulous is that?!! The dress form decked out in lace and other pretties is delightful! This entire card is a sight to behold! You rocked this set!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is great!! Love the colors..t hose papers are fantastic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooh la la cest tres chic. Love it. The colour of her hair is amazing and the whole card spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh My Lord!! What a stunning card! I think I'm speechless! My head is spinning just looking at all the paper colors & due cuts you combined to create this wonderful card!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Linda, Love all the die cut shapes and it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who keeps every little piece of ribbon, trim or bling from presents and packaging, lol.
    hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love everything about this card! It shows off the image perfectly- and what a fabby image it is too! I love the pink tips and the dress mannequin!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love her hair! Fab coloring and some great dies... :)
    Have an awesome Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx