My Lovely Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Seeing Double at A Creative Romance

Wheeee!!!! It's Friiiiiiiiiday!!  I' so glad to be at the end of my working week and really looking forward to the weekend, work has been hellish and I'm completely knackered lol!

Today sees a new challenge at A Creative Romance, this time we're seeing double....no I have't been on the booze lol, well not yet anyway, we just want to see your designs with 2 stamped images or a stamp with 2 images.
I used this lovely stamp 'Coffee Break', from Lily of the Valley that was part of my treat from my daughter when we took a trip there for my birthday. This is my first time using one of their stamps, but it certainly won't be my last.


I made a Mother's Day card with it....and I have to apologise to my Mum...I'm a complete klutz and mixed up my dates.  I thought that it was Mother's Day on the 16th and so I'd be ok sharing this here as I tend to send my cards early so they arrive on time, and I only recently realised that is wasn't and of course by then it was too late to make another card for this challenge. So big apologies to my Mum for seeing it here first.


The beautiful papers are Pion Design.



Love these little tea time inspired charms.



Do pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the team's creations, you won't be disappointed.  We have 2 new DT members joining us this week and they're very talented ladies.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 


That's all from me today, I was too tired to add links to products when I blogged this, so I'll come back at the weekend and do that and I'll be back later today with my 2nd sneak peek for Kraftin' Kimmie.

Happy Friday! : ) x x

8 comments:

  1. This is just packed with gorgeousness Linda and the stitching and pearls adds lovely texture.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual Linda, love your style. I'm sure Mum won't mind about seeing it online first, she will be able to appreciate it for longer, lol. Really sweet and feminine card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so beautiful Linda. The image is delightful and your soft colouring is perfect. I love the pretty papers and so much gorgeous detailing.
    I am sure your mum will not mind seeing her special card early, I think she will treasure this and be able to see the love that you have put into making it.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and beautiful card Linda love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is amazing. I love the design of your card. I gotta remember the "sketch". Love the vpapers too. They add this vintage feel to the card, which is perfect, especially with the image you chose. Gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card with one of my favorite LOTV images... so soft and pretty- just beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWWWWWWW.........truly stunning in every way sweetie I absolutely LOVE the layout & yes definately DEFINATELY use LOTV stamps more hun. They are one of my fave stamps & never tire of seeing them. So excited to be on the same DT with you shug. Enjoy your weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too lovely for words. Image is colored flawlessly, all the embellies are spot on and color tones won me over! Little charms work so well here. :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx