My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Gemini Tilda, No Square Card for Totally Tilda

If you are here for the Kraftin' Kimmie March release blog hop, please scroll down.

Well I'm here for my second post of today, I do hope you're all not sick of me this week, 6 cards over 7 days....phew, that really is a record for me, so if I havn't visited your blog or left a comment on Facebook on something you've shared, you'll have to forgive me, between crafting and working I don't know if I'm coming or going this week! I promise I'll catch up over the next few days which will be a little quieter for me. Anyhoo, enough of my blathering and on with the reason I'm here again.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Totally Tilda and this time we want to see you 'no square' cards, so any card (or other project) with a stamped Tilda on it, as long as it's not square....as Aleksandr would say....Simples!

I decided to make an oval card this time, cut with a large Spellbinders nestie, as it was an ideal shape for the new stamp I wanted to use.


I used the Gemini Tilda stamp from the new Zodiac collection with one of my favourite Maja paper collections and paper pieced the little dresses.  I decided not to make them Twins but friends, so coloured them up to look a bit different from each other. I popped a little cheesecloth behind the image.


I added some lovely Wild Orchid Craft flowers and pearl trim from Live and Love Crafts. The lace is from the Ribbon Girl and also a piece recycled from a belt on a dress that never got used. 


The bow is made from seam binding from the Ribbon Girl and I stamped a Whimsy small postage sentiment onto Kraft card and cut it out with a matching die.



The inside is decorated simply to complement the front.

Well that's it from me I hope you like it, do join in with us, we have a lovely prize of 


from our sponsor 

gif maker

for our winner.

Do pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the team's creations, there's some gorgeous inspiration there.

Well that's it from me today, I'm going to put my feet up and go for a little toddle around blogland before cooking a roast Sunday dinner! Enjoy the rest of your weekend *hugs* x x 



7 comments:

  1. My goodness Linda. You have been busy making so many gorgeous cards, I will never tire of seeing them that's for sure! The image is so delightful, beautifully coloured and surrounded my gorgeous papers and pretty embellishments.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So many beautiful flowers and other amazing embellishments. Love that bead string. Beautiful card1 Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Twins that are now Friends. Gorgeous dresses! Stunning Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness you have been really busy, a super collection of cards this week. I love this oval shape and the beautiful papers, and how sweet do they look holding hands. Enjoy what is left of the weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Linda, fabulous new stamp, I love their little dresses, beautifully embellished too.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and beautiful card Linda love the image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I LOVE the oval shape.What a great idea making them into friends and I adore the way you have dressed them. An absolutely perfect card!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx