My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Paisley has a Prezzie at Dies to Die for

Happy Tuesday everyone, I'm here with my usual Tuesday inspiration post for Dies to Die for, and so far the week has been off to a great start, apart from some guest DT work which I can't announce just yet ;), my card for last week's Dies to Die for post made the Banner of the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Facebook  group page....how exciting is that? and if that wasn't enough I'm also being featured today on Copic in the Craftroom's Facebook page as their Tuedsay Toot! I'm just over the moon. I hope you've all had a great start to your week  too.

Today I'm using one of the fabulous new Stamping Bella stamps, Tracy has all the new ones in now and o my it was sooooo hard to chose, I really want them all!



But in the end I settled on Paisley has a Prezzie, she is just so pretty and this will be ideal for decorating a card for many different occasions.  I colored her up in Distress Inks today, but I'd really like to colour her up in Copics as well sometime soon, I really love this design.


I used this Marianne Design Craftables die in a bit of a different way for me here, I LOVE the effect it created and I accented with a La-La Land fence. I think it gives a fairly basic sketch that something extra, don't you?


I went with the Echo Park pack (I used this on a card I did on Saturday and there was still plenty left to make this card and I still have bits left, and that was with only a part of the pack!).




I loved making this card, it was so much fun, I do hope you've enjoyed it too.  That's all from me for now, but I'll be popping by on Thursday with a bit of a surprise and then the really BIG news next Monday, I can't wait!! : D x x 



8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning Linda, such a wonderful design that really makes the most of those pretty papers. I love the image, fabulous colouring and your usual gorgeous detailing.
    Congratulation again on all your success - you really do deserve it!
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove this Card! I am going to have to go shopping for Paisley she is Awesome! Loving all your Amazing Embellies too! Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news and well deserved too your work in stunning and today's card is no exception. Lots of spring butterflies and gorgeous colours and a great design too. Stamping Bella have some really gorgeous images and I can see where you fell in love with her, I must go and have a look at the new stock. Trouble is I know it won't just stop at looking, lol.
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda.
    I love these Stamping Bella girls and your colouring and your card are amamzing. Thank you for your usual beautiful comments on my blog.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love your style - like just some stuff thrown on the table that work so well together and yet looks so neat! Amazing. :)
    Have a great rest of the evening...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Linda! Love the style of this card and all the beautiful details!! I can't wait to see what your exciting news is on Monday!!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation LInda. Love this image and your design is awesome!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Linda..love the dimension and colours...fabulous image and butterflies..all of it is gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx