My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lollipop Girl at Dies to Die for

Happy Tuesday! I'm nipping in quick with my DT inspiration for Dies to Die for, and today I'm using a fabulous fun stamp from Time for Tea, available in rubber by Whimsy Stamps.


Isn't she just too cute?!  Love the way her hair mimics her lollipop, so I just had to go ahead and colour a part of it the same. I thought she looked kind of like she belonged at a fairground, so I matched her to these wonderful colourful papers from MME.  I must admit that before I started DT'ing for Tracy, I'd never used a single MME paper, but I've become a bit of an MME addict! Particularly any of the Lost and Found collections....yum!


 All the links to products in the shop are at the end of the post and I'll add the Copic colours when I find them under the mess that's on the desk at the mo!
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R11
Hair: E50, E51, E31, E35,
Clothing, Lollipop and Hair stripes: R00, R11, R20, Y00, Y11, Y15, BG10. BGBG13



I popped a La-La Land Crafts hot air balloon die cut behind her and decorated it with these sugary sweet Prima Sugardots and popped a couple of mini ticket sentiments on the other side.  I kept embellishments simple as I didn't want to cover too much of that lush paper.


The inside is decorated very simply with some of the DP I used on the front and a few more Sugardots.  There's lots of  space for a message too.

Well that's all from me today folks, but I'll be back on Friday with my post for the latest challenge at A Creative Romance...that is if I can find my desk under the mess lol! : ) x x





10 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this card so much Linda!
    The image is so pretty and your colouring is amazing - especially her hair. The papers go so well with the image, the fun layout is perfect and the hot air balloon with the added hearts is gorgeous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it Linda.
    It's fun, fresh colours, the gorgeously coloured image and those papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, it's grate! I love the hair because they seem real.....
    bella!!
    Kisses
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Awesome Colours! Love your Amazing Layers and all those Gorgeous Die Cuts just YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a SWEET and beautiful card Linda!! I DO admire your work!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award...you can check out the details on my Liebster Award post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell us the copic colors you used on the image?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, I've added the Copic colours used now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Lind this is sooo gorgeous nd such a wonderful design! Love the hair!! and the beautiful balloon die.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness ... This is such a FUUUUUN card!!! Love how you mathed the colours of the lollipop to part of the hair. Fab idea and the result is spectacular! Girl, you simply rocked this one. Absolutely stunning!!!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Linda..love the colours and the hearts on the die cut balloon..just gorgeous..her hair is amazing.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx