My Lovely Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Heart Cupcake Marci -Glitter Mania at La-La Land Crafts

Good morning all!! I bet you're surprised to see a post from me on a Monday eh?  Well there's a very good reason for it, a few months ago the very lovely Debbie, DT leader at La-La Land Crafts, got in touch with me and asked me if I'd like to Guest Design for them?  As if there was ever any doubt?!  Of course I said yes and could barely contain my excitement. Debbie, Irina and all the DT girls have been so wonderful and super welcoming and supportive, I'm having the best time already and I've only just started!

Anyway, enough waffle from me and let's get on with my share for today.  Our theme this week is hosted by the wonderful Anne-Maree, and is Glittermania. 

I chose the super cute Heart Cupcake Marci to use on my card.
I also used Scallop Border Die

She's coloured in Copics.

Skin : E11, E00, E000. E000, R20, R11, E04. 
Hair E11, E13, E15, E17. 
Clothing & Cake: R81, R83, R85, RV10, E50, E51, E53


I do love a bit of Glitter, it's just incredibly hard to get it to show up well on my photos. But there's glitter on the bodice of her dress, the hair bows, her shoes, the cake icing and the edge of the postage stamp.

I used some very pretty Pion Design papers from the Floral Frames collection. As usual links to products in the UK are at the end of my post.



The bling on the bow is from The Handmade Card Company


You can just spot a sweet little cupcake charm nestling beneath my flowers.


The inside is decorated to complement the front, and I used the same dies.





10 comments:

  1. She looks So Gorgeous Great Colours too! Love the way you have finished the inside off! So glad you could Guest with us at La-La-Land Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT post Linda, very well deserved. A very pretty creation today for your first share, love the colour and the shape and of course, lots of bling, beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot Linda, no surprise they asked you!
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and you have picked the perfect colours and embellishments to go with her. Your colouring is wonderful and the added sparkle is such a lovely touch.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning girly card Linda, love the colours and all the details
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo....I love this....saw it at FB and had to go to your blog....I became a follower!
    Hugs Plony

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO big HUGE congrats on your GDT sweetie, its no wonder though you are a super talented chick. Loving this card hun your colouring as always is awesome & the details you add are sooooooo my kind of card hun. That bow is lush!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Linda! Love the colours, papers and beautiful design!

    Congratulations on your GDT spot - so well deserved!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GDT spot! I'm really happy for you! Yay! :D I love LLLC images. Serously, isn't Marci just too cute?! Love her! And she looks like a real diva on your card. Superb "chick" card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still here and still scrolling down..this is one very cute little girl with wonderful colouring again..and all the colours, papers and details are just beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx