My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

La-La Land New Release Showcase Day 2

*Please scroll down for my Dies to Die for post 'Butterfly Baby' *
Hello again! I'm back with my second post for today,  this time showcasing some of the new release goodies from La-La Land Crafts.

Today I'm using Bumble Bee Marci and she really is toooooo cute for words

La-La Land Craft Products used:
Stamp


 I used some wonderful papers from the MME-Lost & Found 2 - Sunshine pad.  I must admit to developing a slight addiction for the Lost & Found papers.  Of course I'll never give up my love of Pion and Maja, but these are becoming just as difficult to resist! Anyway I thought the colours and designs of this pad were perfect for my little bee. The sentiment comes with the stamp.


I coloured her up with my Copic markers:


Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, R11

Hair: E50, E51, E31, E35. E37
Outfit and flowers: YR20, YR23, YR24, W3,W5, W7, W9. G21, G28

and slathered her wings with stickles. Isn't she Bee-autiful?!



Here you can see some of my layer of paper and die cuts. I love the whimsical nature of the tree and flowers,  and added some pearls and buttons randomly for a quirky look. The pearls, buttons and ribbon along with some of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl. 
 Love that Bee die, I'm sure I'll find lots of uses for that one in my projects.  I used quite a lot of the Honeycomb die, for texture and added some frantage to it here and there.




Finally I decorated the inside of my card with more paper and dies, and stamped around the blank space with a honeycomb texture die to match in.


If you want to check the full range of items in the new release, you can find them all here

If you're in the UK you can fuel your La-La Land addiction at 


Tracy stocks a huge range of the stamps and dies, she will also ship overseas..

Now hop over to the Blog and check out the makes by the rest of the team, you won't be disappointed, they are stunning!
If you haven't already, do pop here and sign up for my Candy giveaway.

Well, that's all from me for today , I'm off to clean the house as my beautiful daughter is arriving this evening to spend a few days delivering training in my area, so we get to spend some extra time together - yay!
Take care and I'll see you soon. : ) x x

I'm entering this card for The Ribbon Girl's April Colour Challenge 


11 comments:

  1. WOW! Another stunner here Linda! Bumblebee Marci really is a cutie, your colouring with the added sparkle is wonderful. Yet more papers that I need and all your detailing looks amazing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card and love the cute image. But especially love all the embellies and die cuts - they transform it into something really special!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute all wrapped up in one lovely card. I bet it's quite heavy too with all those buttons and pearls.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty love the design and all those dies xx
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card! Your colouring and details are gorgeous and the buttons and dies look fab!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Linda, this is just so beautiful with amazing little creative touches to feast on. Love the little button centres for the flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just Looove this Stunning Card! Awesome Colours. I am loving these New Dies and Images and I can see you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one made me squee from all the cuteness. I loooove this image. Definitely one I *must* get my hands on (btw, did you know that my nickname "cebelica" means "little bee" in my language? :P). And the colours of this card are so me. Love, love, love this card. Definitely one of my favourites! Wow, just wow!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm speechless Linda, this one is amazing!!!!! Love your coloring and all the buttons. It looks sooo fantastic.

    Love, Dunja x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx