My Lovely Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Easter Dress at A Creative Romance

Wheeeeeeeeee!! It's Friday again!  I do hope you've enjoyed my shares so far this week, this is my 3rd and then I have another to come on Sunday....I think that may be a record for me! I came home early from work yesterday as I was not feeling at all well, but cheered up no end when I spotted that my card from Tuesday has made cover girl for the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration FB page, whooohoo!

Anyhoo, on with the reason I'm here with you again today, and that is that it's time for a new challenge at 
A Creative Romance. The challenge the Elegant Artisans are throwing at you this week is Eggcellent.  We're looking for Easter or Spring inspired cards with the optional addition of eggs, so your card can have an egg/eggs on it, but it isn't compulsory.  I ended up not having an egg on my card, but I think it's still very Spring/Easter themed.


I used these beautiful Pion Design papers again from the Fairytale of Spring collection.  As usual links to  most items are at the end of the page.


I used this adorable digi from Saturated Canary called Easter Dress, just love how she looks with her spats and sweet little gloves.
I coloured her with my Copics - 
Skin : E0000, E000, E00, E11, R11, R20
Hair: E00, E11, E13, E15, E19
Clothes and Bunny: E50, E51, E53, YR00, YR01, YR02, YG 63, YG67


I added this little wooden clock face from Prima and a La-La Land Birdcage die-cut, some pearl bead trim, flat back pearls, flowers from The Ribbon girl and WOC and of course my usual stitching with Gutterman top stitch thread.


I decorated the inside with more paper from the collection, leaving plenty of space to write a message.

Do pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DT's , makes and join us in the challenge, there's a great prize from our sponsor

The Ribbon Girl



Well that's all from me for today, hope you all have a great Friday and I'll see you here on Sunday with the new Totally Tilda challenge! : ) x x





9 comments:

  1. Good morning Linda
    Wow a stunning and beautiful card just love the SC image and gorgeous colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's been a lot of creativity going on in your craft space recently and each one of them has been absolutely gorgeous and this card is no exception. Adorable SC image brought to life with your talented colouring skills with stunning papers and embellishments. I love this card.
    Hope you're feeling better now and able to enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning Linda. I love the pretty image coloured so beautifully to match those gorgeos Pion papers. Such wonderful detailing as always. Your designs are so inspiring.
    Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better soon. Congrats on being the Whimsy cover girl with your stunning Time for Tea designs card.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These papers are amazing! And if I were doing any Easter cards this year, I'd pick this stamp too. :) Love the colors of the dress.
    Have a lovely day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Linda and love the satcan image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the way you have incorporated those Gorgeous Colours from the paper into her Beautiful Dress. love your Layers and Stunning Embellies as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well the other day. I hope you are fine now.
    Woohoo, congrats on being the cover girl. So well deserved!!!

    You decorated this card with so many beautiful details ... It looks fantastic!

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so beautiful Linda!! Gorgeous details as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! My...this is just a beautiful card Linda...wonderful colouring and design.Love the papers and stitching and all the layers...fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx[new follower]

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx