My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Marci with Bunny - Spring/Easter at La-La Land Crafts

**BLOG CANDY ALERT! **
I have some lovely blog candy on offer right now, so don;t forget to visit it here before you go!

Good morning lovely folk! Yes yes I know it's Monday and Mondays suck, but hey, it's a 4 day week for me this week and then I have 5 days off work as we have the Easter bank holiday here and I booked an extra day off...and then my daughter is coming up from London to deliver some training in the area so I get to see her.....so I have a lot to look forward to ...and also....Mondays don't suck when they're my posting day for my GDT with La-La Land Crafts.  It's crazy to think that this is my second week of posting, time is just flying by, I'm having sooo much fun with the team there!

Anyway enough of my Monday morning drivel and on with the inspiration!
This week our host is Jenny, she of the magnificent and wonderfully embellished Easel Cards.
Our theme this week is Easter/Spring and instead of another card I made a little gift bag, I'm going to fill it with a variety of chocolate eggs and give it to my daughter when she visits (yes she's still a child at heart...much like myself lol! ).  The bag itself I didn't make, you can buy these plain ones in packs quite cheaply, I bought mine at my local Hobbycraft and they also did them in kraft as well as white.

La-La Land Craft Items Used:



I used some wonderful Pion Design papers from their Fairytale of Spring collection, just perfect for this theme. The little eggs are cut from the element sheet.  I've added links to items in the UK to the end of my post as usual.


I coloured Marci with Distress Inks this time, to match better with the soft colours of the papers.

Skin - Tattered Rose, Tea Dye,  Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar
Hair - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Broken Twigs
Oufit & Bunny: Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone


Don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and TwitterAnd for  more inspiration, we are now on Pinterest .

Well that's it from me today, enjoy your Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with my post for Dies to Die for!  Have fun! : ) x x




5 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow this is just totally Gorgeous! All those Amazing Pastels, Awesome Embellies and Amazing Colouring!Hope the Bunny is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such a beautifully decorated bag, it's a gift in itself! I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and pretty detailing too. I am sure your daughter is going to be thrilled to receive this.
    Thanks for the inspiration. I tried to find some of those plain bags to decorate before without success, I must have another look now!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word you have been a busy bee Linda, Marci looks gorgeous coloured with Distress inks and lots of lovely details and embellishments on this gift bag too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - the pastel colours are beautiful and work so well together and the design is totally gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just discover your blog and you are so talented! I love this creation and the fact you colour it with Distress Ink. I will have to try it someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx