My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Whimsy Stamps May Rubber Stamps Release Day 1 - Mariposa

Hi everyone, it's time for the first day of Whimsy Stamps rubber release for May. 

I have a treat for you today in the shape of this cute little chappie or chappess called Mariposa, from the Wee Stamp Collection.  Like all of the artist Sylvia Zets' images, this is just too sweet for words.

Mariposa means butterfly so I dug out 2 of my precious butterflies from Kay's Etsy shop and after finding papers that went with them, I coloured this little bundle of cuteness in coordinating colours, with my distress ink markers.


DI colours: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Evergreen Bough, Forest Moss.


I added lots of Wink of Stella to the wings, but sadly I couldn't get that to show in the pics.


I've linked some of the embellishments used below:

White Chrysanth

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop, just click the icon below to view there.

ETSY

You can check out all of the new release stamps here, and find lots of inspiration using them on the Whimsy Inspirations blog.

If you'd love to get your inspiration in person and create in a beautiful environment with some of the Whimsy Artists and Design Team (including me squeeee!!!)
then check out the information below, but don't wait too long as places are limited  :)


Well that's all from me today, but I'll be back on Friday with some more May release inspiration.

Have fun!



7 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't know what I love more here: those papers, coloring of the sweet image, that birdcage, flowers arrangement... Wonderful card, Linda!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Linda from the image to the papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Linda, love everything about it
    Have a good evening
    Hugs Bridget :0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your style. Such a pretty card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how Gorgeous is this and the Butterflies are just Perfect! Yes it would be Awesome to be going on a colouring holiday with you all. Maybe Oneday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx