My Lovely Followers

Saturday 14 May 2016

As if in a Dream

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.

I'm just popping in quickly to share a card I made with some of the papers that The Ribbon Girl are now stocking. I'm soooo happy they are stocking papers now and I can get my fixes in one place lol. Want to know some more great news? From next week they will start stocking Chipboard Pieces from Scrapinec! How fab is that? I can't wait :)

I went very shabby chic with this one, daubings of white gesso and some splashes of acrylic paint here and there as wll as distressing.  I finished off with one of Kay Fatula's gorgeous butterflies that you can find in her Etsy shop.



Green Satin Ribbon
19 mm Alice White Guipure Lace
S/A Ivory Pearls

Right I'm off to make dinner and then ...you guessed it, more cards lol!

See you soon .



6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shabby chic card Linda. Love all the gorgeous flowers.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..... FABULOUS! Such a bunch of wonderful details!!! And LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, CAS, shabby chic ... It doesn't matter, you rock all these styles and more. This is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx