My Lovely Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Magnolia - Rose Scent Tilda


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Here in the UK our weekend is a little longer this week, as it's a bank holiday on Monday for May day, so a little extra crafting time for me. 

I'm here today with a post for The Ribbon Girl
I used Rose Scent Tilda, I think she was from 2014, she's a lot of fun to colour. I rarely use the yellow and blue combo, but I've had this crystal embellishment in my stash for an age and I thought it might be fun to choose some papers to match.

So I coloured up Tilda with my distress ink markers and broke out the Pion Papers.
The yellow is from Pion's Colour Pallete and the patterned paper is from the Beloved Son collection, see you can use it for your girly cards too lol.


I cut the shape with one of Go Kreate's frilly frame dies. Then I fussy cut her out and popped her on an MFT oval and scalloped oval frame.


I added lots of yummy embellishments from my stash and The Ribbon Girl. I've listed links to the products from The Ribbon Girl below.



If you pop across to The Ribbon Girls blog, they have an Anything Goes card challenge starting today and some lovely prizes on offer from Maja Design, The Ribbon Girl and Lily of the Valley. Why not join in?

That's all from me for now, but I'll be back later with the 2nd in my 'A Year in Crafting' series.

Have fun! :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda love the colour's you have used and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colour palette. Love the way the image and papers match perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The yellow really brings everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning that Navy Blue looks Amazing and you are always such a whiz with your colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx