My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Lacy Bird


Hi everyone! I'm just back from my holidays, but whizzing in with a card to share with you.

It's time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean and it's

Our Furry/Feathered Friends

I made a vintage/shabby style card with a chipboard bird. I had a play around with some mixed media for this, and I'm loving how it turned out, hope you do too.




Products from The Ribbon Girl

Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors Papers
(I actually used some scraps of 12 x 12 papers from my stash, but the colours etc are the same in the 6 x 6 pad)
Purple Grape Sheer Ribbon
Ivory White Magnolia Flower
20 mm Lilac Open Roses
5 mm Crystal Gems

All other items from my stash

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop, just click on the icon below to take you there

ETSY

That's all from me today but once I have all my holiday washing sorted I'll have more inspiration to share with you.




7 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card, Linda! The chipboard bird is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I love how this turned out too. Mixed media is fun, isn't it? I hope you had a wonderful time at your holidays!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has such a lovely, vintage feel, Linda. Love the muted tones, gorgeous embellishments and that little laser cut bird is so delicate! Not ventured into mixed media..not yet, anyway! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card totally rocks my world. The embellishments are terrific and I especially love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant ... absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very elegant and special. I like the look of the texture paste on it!


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is very clever! Love the way you used the Bird as a focal point and your papers are Devine!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx