My Lovely Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

Zig Zag Accordion Mini Album

Morning crafters! Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend.
It's been ages since I made a mini album hasn't it? They are so time consuming......but I found a tutorial for a super sweet little mini album that you can make in an afternoon (less if your album is less embellished)

I'm sure if you follow me you will have realised that from time to time I like to use some of my fellow crafter Kay Fatula's beautiful butterflies. You can find them in her Etsy shop here.
Well Kay is also a fellow blogger and YouTuber and recently I spotted that she had posted a tutorial for a Zig Zag Accordian Mini album on her YouTube channel. I hopped over to take a look and I was blown away by how easy she made it look and I couldn't wait to have a try. I'd also been itching to make something worthy of cutting into my 6 x 6 House of Roses paper pad from Lemoncraft. I am sooooo in love with this paper. The good news? This album takes less than half a pad of your paper for a pad with 24 sheets. Pretty good huh? I still have lots of gorgeous paper to play with.

You can check out her tutorial here if you'd like to have a try yourself. I have changed very little of Kay's original design, apart from the embellishments all I did differently was to shape the edge of the 2 little pockets, change the shape of the tags and add a corner pocket to the inside front cover.

I've posted the link to the video at the end of my post just after the list of what I used. This was soooo hard to photograph well, so I don't have pics of all the pages, but if you watch the video you can see the whole thing.







Pearl Hearts
Flower Shape Pearl F/B

You can watch the walk through video here.

This album is for sale in my Etsy Shop, click on the icon below to go there.

ETSY

That's all from me, I'll see you in the week!

13 comments:

  1. I can see why you've fallen in love with these papers, they're delightful. A gorgeous little mini album, very pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Just fabulous!! Those papers are wonderful and you have made a super accordion album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so beautiful - papers are gorgeous and your work is meticulous.. love love love this mini album!!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, this is stunning! The papers are gorgeous and work so beautifully in the mini album.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful. The album is very unique and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you provided a link because I want to make one too. The papers you used are very pretty. As always, your work is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job with the tutorial. It's such a simple tutorial but you can really make works of art based on how you decorate it! Love it! Beautiful work as always....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, just off to watch the tutorial, love that butterfly. Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and a perfect way to show off those papers, I think I need to have a go at making one myself :)

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful... This must have taken ages to create. :)
    Have a great day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Work and just love how you coordinated the Beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx