My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 May 2016

Magnolia - Olive Tilda

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I've been having lots of fun crafting this weekend and have been playing with some mixed media and all sorts, which you will get to see later.

For now we have a new challenge at The Ribbon Girl and as usual for the 2nd challenge in the month the theme is

Use Any Image

So you can enter anything you like, cards, layouts, altered items etc...as long as it has an image on. This could be stamped, printed, photographic, the choice is yours.

For my card this time I thought I'd use one of my Tildas. These get less of an airing these days and I have to admit that this is the first time this little beauty has seen any ink...ooops!

I coloured her with my distress ink markers, and matched her to some older Maja Design papers from my stash.




The Ribbon Girl products used

Cheesecloth
Clementine Lace
Vintage Seam Binding Lady Lavender
9 mm Plum Velvet Ribbon
20 mm Cream Open Rose
10 mm Cream Open Rose
Hip Rose Bud 2 Tone Lilac
Beaded Berries Ivory/Cream
Beaded Berries Lilac/White
Beaded Stamen White
8 mm Ivory FB Pearls
6 mm Ivory FB Pearls

This card is for sale in my Etsy Shop, just click on the Icon below to be taken there

ETSY

I do hope you can join in with us, you could win one of the following







and have your card shared on the Ribbon Girl blog.

That's all from me folks, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, have fun!!




6 comments:

  1. another beautiful card Linda, lovely colours and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the image and beautiful colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful, Linda! It's nice to see Tilda back here and she is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda!! Love the colours and wonderful details!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the antique lemons on Tilda with the touch of that deep purple just Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx