My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

Art by MiRan Wedding Day - Shaker Card

Hello everyone! I had a play recently with one of Whimsy's May release stamps - Wedding Day - from Art by MiRan., and I decided to make a shaker card. You don't see many wedding shaker cards around so I had a lot of fun designing this. I actually had ideas for 2 different cards, so I'll post the other one later.

For this one I cropped the couple so that they appear to be looking out of the shaker window. 

I some of my new Spellbinder border dies and some more beautiful papers from the Crafts & You, My Wedding pad.

I've coloured the couple with my distress ink markers but I'm afraid my colouring isn't at it's best here, I've had such a busy week and trying to get everything done before I'm away for a few days vising family, so it was rather rushed and not in the best light.




From The Ribbon Girl

5 mm Flower Pearl Trim

That's all from me, I'll be packing once I'm home from work tonight!


7 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful design! The shaker card is beautiful and images are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - there are not many wedding shaker cards around. In fact, I don't think I've seen any before. But you totally rocked this. I love how you created the window and cut the happ couple out so it seems as if they were looking through it. Brilliant!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautifuuuulllll!!!! Whoever gets this card will be so lucky :)


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that's so clever, Love the way they look as if they're peeking out the shaker window. Really clever design and such a fab image. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is Awesome so very cleverly done with the shaker. The Image looks Awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx