My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 May 2016

Vintage Time

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend, the sun is shining her and life is good. 
It's a quick post form me, I'm just buzzing in to show you a card I made with the new paper in at The Ribbon Girl. These came through my door this morning and I was so in love that I just had to make something with them right away.

Of course then I spend about an hour umming and ahhing and not able to make a single cut into the delicious papers lol.

Anyway this is what I made, I kind of love the way it turned out.

The embellishments I used are also from The Ribbon Girl, which I've listed below, apart from the butterfly which is one of Kay's and a few leaves.

I inked and distressed my edges, added some gesso, and gessoed the frame and dove before spraying with some glimmer mist to give s subtle gold sheen.

I stamped Celebrate on a scrap of the design paper and embossed with white embossing powder.


That's it for me today, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the sun!

5 comments:

  1. A different style for you and I love it! Very shabby chic and gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this just Ooooozes Vintage/Shabby Chic Loooove it! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    A very shabby and romantic card, beautifully compoosed. Thanks foor playing with LLC and including both blossoms and butterflies on your creation.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx