My Lovely Followers

Saturday 4 June 2016

Emma

Hello lovelies!  I hope you're all doing well.  I'm back from holiday now, but I think my mojo must still be in holiday mode, I'm finding it hard to apply myself to the things I should be doing.
 I've got several makes in various stages of completion lol. So to try and get myself back in the mood I thought I'd revisit an older stamp in my collection that's fun and quick to colour. Would you believe that the whole card took me less than 3 hours from start to finish? That's super quick for me!

I really need to start working my way through my stamps and digis as there are some that I've yet to ink up and some that deserve a re-visit, now if I could just find a large bottle of time!

Anyhoo, enough waffling and on with the card!

The image I used is Emma from Saturated Canary and I coloured her with my distress inks.  


Vintage Photo, Ground Expresso, Gathered Twigs (just for the eyes), Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio.


I coloured the oval diamante to match with one of my Copics, see they're still useful even if I don't colour with them much now.


The paper is from the Field of Lilies 12 x 12 paper stack from Galeria Papieru, it's so fresh and pretty.


A little close up shot just to show the subtle sparkle on her dress.

I used the following Ribbon Girl products

5 mm Clear Crystals

I'm entering the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - G is for Girlie
Crafting with Friends #22
Crafting with an Attitude #16
Crafty Girls Creations #20
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #139
StarStampz - Hand Coloured Image

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. Just click on the icon below to go to the shop.

ETSY


That's all from me, enjoy the rest of your day!


15 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous card! Love this cute little girl with all these curls, adorable colours and design!
    Pinned
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483103415/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have coloured her curls Linda. She's gorgeous! Very pretty floral arrangements too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card the image and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge G for Girlie. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh beautifull Linda your Coloring is so beautifull and the card gorgeus gorgeus...i have a question. Where are the leaves from? Please....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatriz, thank you. The leaves are cut with my new die from Creative Expressions, I just cut the sprays a bit and arranged under my flowers. I got it here http://www.iconuk.co.uk/Creative-Expressions-Finishing-Touches-Collection-Orange-Blossom-Leaves-Dies

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this card, Linda! It is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation. Love It. Thanks For joining ut at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card! Love the image, her face is gorgeous and I love the curls! Great colour combo and finished beautifully with the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. incredible card, the color combination is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the cards you create, Linda, but this one turned out particularly gorgeous! The color choice and your great coloring made it look perfect.


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card dear Linda!! Amazing coloring. I just love evrything on this card!Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes you reminded me I must go Saturated Canary Shopping before they are gone. Looooove your Inspiration for them and you have done her hair beautifully! Stunning Card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I do love this gorgeous stamp. Love the card shape and the pretty colour combo. Those diamantes and blooms are delish. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done for making a card so quickly! ;) Before it took me nearly the whole afternoon to make something and now it's taking me days. I'm a super slow crafter. lol And well done for using one of your older stamps. I was just thinking that I need to go through my stamps too and use some of those poor neglected ones that I haven't used in ages or (even "worse") never. *eeek*
    I don't think your mojo is still in holiday mood though. This is amazing!
    hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx