My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Wee Stamps - Bonnie

Hi everyone, I hope this week has been treating you well. It's time for a new challenge over at
Deep Ocean, and with Easter fast approaching our theme this time is .....you guessed it....Easter!

I'll admit that I don't usually do Easter cards, but I did think that this Easter stamp from Whimsy by Sylvia Zet,  called Bonnie,  was perfect for many different occasions if you don't pop an Easter sentiment on it. It would be just as lovely for Mother's Day or a Birthday or Thank You card, don't you think?

I've paired her with some lovely papers from Pion Design called Easter Greetings, just to keep the Easter Theme, they are so pretty and are available from The Ribbon Girl.



I coloured my image with Distress Ink markers to match the papers.





I used lots of lovely embellishments from The Ribbon Girl to finish my card.

Cheesecloth
Ophelia Ivory Lace
Purple Grape Sheer Ribbon
Mauve Mist Seam Binding
Pearl and Diamante Embellishment
10 mm FB Pearl Ivory Flower Trim
8 mm FB Pearls
3 - 6 mm Ivory SA Pearls
40 mm White Daisy
White/purple 2 tone roses
20 mm Ivory Open Rose
Sweetheart Blossoms White 

I edged the ivory/white flowers with a little Milled Lavender distress ink.

I do hope you can join in with our challenge this time and don't forget to take a look at the rest of the team's wonderful makes.

Until next time! :) xx


8 comments:

  1. Such a delightful image Linda, lovely papers and a gorgeous shaped card too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... This is just a delight!! I admire your style very much!!!! Fabulous colours, supersweet image and any detail is wonderful! This is a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this card is gorgeous and the image is adorable! I'm just about to try out your fantstic colouring tutorial for the skin, just bought a new watercolour paper pad! fingers crossed, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Admire your coloring - watched a couple of tutorials and learned a fer things. :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to say I love your use of shaped card bases, Linda! Your colouring is always fabulous and your recent tutorials have been really interesting and informative, despite me usually colouring with Promarkers! Such pretty papers and embellishments...right off to dig out my Go Kreate dies! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so STUNNING Linda! What a cutie this little bunny is coloured to perfection!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx