My Lovely Followers

Saturday 5 March 2016

Art by MiRan - Celebrating Your Day

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your weekend.
I'm currently editing my next Distress Ink Tutorial, 'Adding Texture and Dimension to Hair' so I should have that ready for you this weekend, but in the meantime I have a new card to share with you today made with some lovely embellishments from The Ribbon Girl.

This cutie is called Celebrating Your Day. She's a digi from Art by MiRan and you can find her here.


I coloured her with my distress ink markers in bright and happy colours to match this lovely paper from Maja Design. Love her with pink hair!



Speaking of Maja Design, have you seen that The Ribbon Girl have started stocking their papers? Oh my goodness, now I can get my papers when I order my flower, ribbon, lace, charms, pearls etc. I just love being able to get all my pretties in one place!

This card actually uses 12 x 12 papers from the Coffee in the Arbour collection, because I still have these in my stash, but you can buy the 6 x 6 papers from the shop, and there's not much difference, except the patterns are a little smaller which actually suits cards a bit better, so I have linked the collection in the shop below for you.



I layered her with a few die cuts and used the left over squares from the view finder die cut to make these little scrabble tiles that read happy. I used some beautiful embellishments (listed below) from The Ribbon Girl to finish off my card.


That's all from me today but I'll be back with you soon.

Happy crafting! :) xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the letter tiles too. What are these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra, they're actually the squares that yet left when you cut the Lovely Viewfinder die, I just cut the little letters out with a memory box die and glued them on top :) xx

      Delete
  2. Very bright and cheerful colours Linda, love the image and all your beautiful embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! LOVE these bright and happy colours and the cute girl with her pink hairs!! Amazing colouring and design!!! The tiles look so well!!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524481827946/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love your cards. They are always so well put together with embellishments that are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda! Love the colour combo and beautiful papers! She looks fab with her pink hair.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty love the way you coloured her up I am looking at colouring in a whole different way now after those Tutts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx