My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Whimsy March Release Day 1 - Jillian & Friends - Wee Stamps

Hi everyone.

First of all, thank you so much to those of you who left me lovely feed back on my colouring videos, these take a looooooong time to make, so your support is really appreciated and helps give me that push to keep making them.

Also I have had some super exciting news recently and I can't wait to share it with all of you, but until I have a 100% confirmation and more details, I don't want to jinx anything lol!

So...let's get on with the reason I'm here today and that is Whimsy Stamps' March Release of rubber stamps.



Oh....my...goodness. Well I couldn't believe it when I saw the line up, there are soooooo many great stamps that I found it really hard to choose which ones I wanted to use for my new release blog posts. Finally I settled on Jillian and Friends by Slyvia Zet and Flower Bouquet Bunny by Lee Holland, you'll have to wait till Friday for the bunny, but today I can show you what I did with Jillian and Friends, or should I say Jillian, because the poor friends got left behind! You can find this stamp set and the rest of the new releases here.

This is a great set that comes with 3 smaller images and 3 sentiments. I did mean to use one of the sentiments on my card, but ....shh, don't tell anyone , I forgot!

Anyway, it's a fab set that has all of Sylvia's normal sweet style and oodles of possible uses.

I coloured up Jillian with my usual Distress Ink markers, to match some lovely Maja Design papers from the Summer Crush collection


Distress markers used:
Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot


Don't forget to head on over to the blog for the full line up and check out the rest of the DT's makes, they're fabulous!


You could also win a great prize so what are you waiting for? :)


Ribbon Girl embellishments used:


Thanks so much for dropping by, I'll have more to share with you later this week.

Happy crafting! :) xx


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning. It's absolutely beautiful. The image is adorable and your coloring is outstanding. The layout, papers, embellishments...all so darn perfect. This is gorgeous. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased we encourage you to carry on making the videos Linda. I have watched them all a few times now - just wish I could master hair as you have done.
    Your image is gorgeous and love the design and beautiful embellishments.
    Cant wait to get my hands on the elephant and the adorable Bunny got your back.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, love that new image! mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda! I love this stamp and have it on order! Her hair looks amazing as the does the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Linda. Sweet Gillian is so sweet. I love Sylvia's characters. She really has a very special style. Love the papers, the colour combo, that delicious lace and your beautiful blooms. A truly gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx