My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Elisabeth Bell - Honey Little Spring Helper

Hi everyone, I can't believe it's the first of March already, can you? This year seems to be whizzing by.
I have a new card to share with you today.

This is Honey - Little Spring Helper from  Whimsy Stamps' February release. She's from Elisabeth Bell's Cottage Cuties collection. Isn't she adorable?

I decided to go with yellow and brown and I had some left over papers from an MME stack which were perfect.  I coloured her with my Distress Ink markers to coordinate.







I used the following items from the Ribbon Girl


Ivory White Magnolia Flower
Apple Blossom Mixed Pastels
Beaded Berries Ivory/Cream

If you would like to know how I colour my images, please check out my tutorials on my
YouTube Channel

That's all for today but I'll be back later in the week :) xx


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lind a love the image and fabulous colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is amazing card!
    great coloring and super cute image!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and lovely colour combo! The image is so cute and beautifully coloured as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the colours combo and the fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done as always Linda, I love the warm tones of this card and the sweet image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just beyond beautiful, Linda. Really cute image and great details. :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would never have thought of using those Colour Combo's but they look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx