My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

Magnolia Stamps - Bubble Tilda . New challenge at The Ribbon Girls

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I've been crafting a lot and the rest of the time I've been dancing around the house like a demented loon.  Why you ask?
Well I've been THAT excited!. Those of you who know me on Facebook will know that I posted about being excited about something on the 11th March. Well I can't reveal all the details which still have to be finalised, but I can reveal that I'm going to be jetting off to Orlando, Florida for a few days in September, because I've been asked to teach at a Craft Retreat! How exciting is that?!!

Oh my goodness, I just cannot wait, September seems so far away. I'll keep you posted once I know the full details.

But enough of me and my *squeeeee!!* exciting news and on to my card for today which is for the new challenge over at The Ribbon Girls.
Our theme is as always for the 2nd challenge of the month, is Anything Goes with an Image.  So you can make what you like, how you like, but it must use an image.


This is Bubble Tilda and you probably recognise her from a colouring video I did recently. So if you want to know the colours I used to colour her, you can find them on my YouTube video


I also made a video showing you how I construct this card from start to finish and I should be able to share that with you soon. I was hoping to have it ready for you when this card went live, but I have been a little busy and distracted with other things this weekend and so haven't finished editing and uploading, which take a lot longer than making the actual video!


My card is embellished with some beautiful flowers from the Ribbon Girl.


I also made a fab bow from this beautiful ribbon.

I used the following Ribbon Girl items


I do hope you can join in with us, there are some lovely prizes up for grabs.

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV
Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl
Third prize:  Mystery prize from Marianne Designs
.

Well that's it from me today, I have a video to edit!

Happy crafting! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful and I am loving the gorgeous flowers and colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, no wonder you are excited! congratulations, September will soon be here - your card is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to watching the tutorial! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations for your new way!! :D You well deserve it! September will arrive quickly, don't worry :)
    Fabulous card with your beautifully coloured Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Linda! Can't wait to see the video. Congratulations on your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Huge congratulations on your exciting news and forthcoming trip, time will fly by!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card, love the shade of blue you have used. Congratulations on your exciting news, no wonder you have been bursting to tell, that's just fabulous news and you will have a fantastic time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your big news. So exciting. Have your feet planted on the floor yet? LOL. Your card is gorgeous. Your embellishments rock this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! Loved your video about putting this card together.


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks Gorgeous all made up on her Card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx