My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 January 2016

My Valentine - Noor GDT

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's nearly the end of another busy week for me and one during which I've been fighting off a cold (it hasn't got me yet!) and it's been bitterly cold here too.

So it's lovely to get home in the warm and craft. 

Recently I was contacted by the uber talented Tracy of Crafteezee fame, (I'm sure you're familiar with her gorgeous work), to ask me if I'd do a guest spot on her Noor UK design team. Of course I said yes, so I've been having a play with some fabulous goodies.

I loved this paper pad, the colours in it are right up my street and I love the post marks, which I thought fitted in well with this Paper Art stamp. 
I had the perfect image to go with it too, this is My Valentine from Saturated Canary, this is included in the Buncha Digis set. With that envelope in her hand she was an easy choice to fit my theme.
I coloured her with my distress ink markers in tones that harmonised with my papers.


I cut my card and layers with these great edge dies (so many uses), inked all my edges and distressed my straight edges.

Love these butterfly dies which I teamed up with some Tim Holtz Pen Nibs, to continue my whole love letter theme.


I added some cheesecloth, pearls and flowers.


Finally I added lashings of Gesso and voila!


5 comments:

  1. It's always a delight to visit your blog and see what beautiful creations you have made and today is no exception. Love the beautiful image, papers, die cut details and your finishing touches too.
    Keep fighting off the bugs.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Linda!! She is a real beauty and coloured so beautifully. The papers and colour palette are beautiful! I'm a big fan of Noor Design so I love all the gorgeous dies!
    Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Linda! Love the dies and the pen nibs on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your GDT spot Linda! we will patiently wait for your other makes, as stunning as this card. Love your coloring and the use of dies.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow She is Stunning! You have done your Guest Spot Proud. Hoping that cold doesn't catch you and you have a Wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx