My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Wee Stamps - Rudolph @ Whimsy Stamps

Hello to all my followers new and old and I hope you all had a very happy Christmas and New Year's holiday. It's my last day at home today (though I was also in work between Christmas and New Year's), I go back to work tomorrow.

Today is a special day though, I'm sure the more eagle eyed of my regular followers have already spotted the Whimsy Stamps DT badge on my side bar, but today is my first official post for them as part of the Design Team.

As things have calmed down a little the last few weeks, a guest spot has finished and I've managed to organise my time a little better, it's given me a little time to take up an offer from the super sweet Denise of Whimsy Stamps.
I've guested for them a couple of times before, and she has offered me a DT spot previously, but unfortunately I just had too much going on to take it on then, so I'm super happy to be able to join the team now. This will initially be for 6 months from January to June, so I hope you will enjoy seeing all my Whimsy makes here.

To kick off my first post I'm sharing a Christmas card (yes, yes I know, but I was late making them so I'm late sharing them lol and anyway, it's never too early to start on this years right?!), made with Wee Stamps adorable little Rudolph.

I have to admit that I just fell in love with this little guy as soon as I saw him, I mean, how could you not? Isn't he cute?



I coloured him with my distress ink markers to match these pretty Kaisercraft papers - Silver Bells.

Colours used: Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, Hickory Smoke. Forest Moss, Antique Linen, Festive Berries, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass.

I added some Glamour Dust to the bauble and bead, (I think this is actually a berry, but I wanted a little more sparkle on my image).


I added some beautiful embellishments from The Ribbon Girl, the sentiment is from the paper pack.


I don't have a photo of the inside of the card this time as I'd already written it out before I took photos duh!

Items Used

Whimsy - Wee Stamps - Rudolph

Kaiser Craft Silver Bells Pad
Apple Blossom Mixed Pastels
Rolled Roses - Ruby Red
Sweetheart Blossom Turquoise
Sweetheart Blossom Red/White
23 mm Turquoise/White Spot Organza Ribbon
15 mm White Church Window Guipure Lace

Well that's all from me today, I do hope you enjoyed my make, I'll have more Whimsy goodness to share with you in the coming weeks as well as my regular posts for The Ribbon Girl and Deep Ocean Challenge, including a new release next week, so look out for that!. :) xx

15 comments:

  1. He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little Rudolph is too cute, I love the design of the card and colorization.
    Happy new year and congratulations for your new dt
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT appointment Linda, looking forward to some Whimsy goodness from you. This little Rudolph character is beyond adorable and your colouring of him is so delicate and beautiful. I just love the papers too with their glittery baubles shining in the background. Hope you've had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, sorry it's work for you tomorrow but as it's a short week perhaps it won't be so bad.
    Take care,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! Very cute image and your colouring with Distress markers is just fabulous! Love so much the brilliant touches of glitter and the bright bow! Congrats for your new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the polka dot ribbon! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he is so cute and beautifully coloured! A fantastic design as always.
    Huge congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Linda. Congrats on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats on your new DT position, my friend! I hope you will enjoy working with them.
    Your card is full of cuteness and the image is really adorable. Have him in a digi version and will color him soon too :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first post for Whimsy. You did a fantastic job colouring up with most cute reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Linda this is GORGEOUS!!! The colouring of your sweet image...WOW!!! What beautiful papers and embellishments!! Congrats on your DT position!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this little guy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course big congrats on your new DT position Linda. You so totally deserve it!! Have fun on the team and share more of your gorgeous Wee cards! this Rudolph is cuteness overload :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo, congrats on your new DT spot. They are very lucky to have you, because your creations are to die for. Also, Denise is such a lovely lady and I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun working with her and the other DT ladies. :)
    I love S. Zet's images and this Rudolph is no different. He's so stinkin' cute!!! You coloured him beautifully and made the oh so sweet Christmas card with him. Love, love, love it!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Wow Wow! Loooooove this one to the moon and back twice! Awesome layout, colours, Image just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx