My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 January 2016

Whimsy Jan Release Day 3 - Elisabeth Bell - Tilly

Hello lovelies! I'm back again for another day of Whimsy new releases, and today I got to play with this little cutie from Elisabeth Bell's Little Cottage Cuties Collection.  I'm sure most of you know that I'm rather partial to Elisabeth's sweet little girls.

This one is called Tilly - Little Spring Helper, isn't she darling?


I matched her to these older Pion papers I had in my stash and coloured her with my distress ink markers to match.

Colours: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot.

I fussy cut my image out and decided to make an easel card, I don't make enough of these.

Here's a look at the open card.



Ribbon Girl Products used


Don't forget to pop over to the blog, there are lots of chances to win a prize!

Good luck! :) xx

11 comments:

  1. You cannot make a card which I will not like, Linda! There's a celebration of taste in each one of them.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is so adorable and so is youre card, just love it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly a treat to see Linda, such pretty papers and colours with your gorgeous treatments and design details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this amazing card. So unusual and feminine. Some lucky lady is going to freak out when she receives this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image wonderful coloured, amazing papers and fab shape for this easel! So lovely flowers and lace, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed she is a cutie. Lovely card design and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is just stunning Linda! The image is so sweet and I Love the papers and little seed packets! Beautiful design as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a Sweetie and an Easle Card too got love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx