My Lovely Followers

Friday 8 January 2016

Christmas Candle Tilda - The Ribbon Girl

Good Morning!
I'm sharing a card for The Ribbon Girl DT today.
This is (I think) my last Christmas Card share until I start on making new ones for this year, (hopefully a bit earlier than I started last year).

I used Magnolia's Christmas Candle Tilda, this Tilda is one from 2014, but she's one of my most favourite Tildas of all.


I coloured her with my distress inks to match these lovely Pion Design papers, these are from the Days of Winter collection.  
Colours: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Pine Needles, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Hickory Smoke.


I used quite a lot of Aged Rose Frantage around my image.


I used some gorgeous Ribbon Girl embellishments, plus a couple from my stash, and finished off with a few small snowflakes from La-La Land Crafts.


I decorated the inside with one of the matching 6 x 6 sheets.


Well that's all from me today, but I'll see you all soon.

Happy crafting! :) xx


8 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I can see why she is a favourite of yours. Another super, gorgeous card Linda, looking forward to what 2016 brings.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring (and distressing edges) is just wonderful!! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful, Linda! The coloring matches the papers and embellishing perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Linda. She is also a favourite of mine too! The brown tones look beautiful with the pink.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have always been a master of vintage looking cards Linda! This Magnolia card is looking fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares if this Tilda is "old", it still is very cute. I can see why she's one of your favourites. The card you made with her is super sweet. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the older Tilda's done in the new way gives them so much more life! Great Vintage look!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx