My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 June 2016

Monday Blog Candy Winner - Week 2


Evening all!

A quick post from me tonight to announce the 2nd winner of my weekly blog Candy 'Ducky'.

As before I have used my partner as my random number generator to choose a number between 1 and 20 and he chose 13

That's you Sanja

please email me your snail mail to linda.levoir@gmail.com and I'll get it sent out to you in the post.

As usual if the prize has not been drawn after a week I will do a re-draw.

Congrats Sanja and good luck to everyone entering this week's stamp giveaway.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sanja! and thanks Linda for the giveaway.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God! :) You've made me so happy right now, Linda! E-mailing...
    Thank you!
    Hugs,

    Sanja

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx