My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 June 2016

Viola


Hi everyone. I have another vintage style card to share with you today. this one is made with papers from the Pion Design, Linnaeus Botanical Journal Collection.

I inked and distressed my papers before layering them and adding lots of lovely embellishments from The Ribbon Girl

I inked the chipboard frame and then cut and pieced it behind my resin frame, love that they are so versatile like this.


The resin frame is actually painted with gesso and then rubbed with a little distress ink added with the tip of my finger, just to age it slightly.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, I absolutely love this stunning creation with shabby look and vintage feel, so different from yours other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colour palette. The papers and embellishments are stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love your vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have drawn us into that Gorgeous Tiny Violet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx