My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Whimsy Stamps June Release 2016 - Meredith the Mermaid

Hello! I'm so excited to be bringing you a little something from Day 1 of Whimsy Stamps new rubber release for June!

There are so many lovely new images to choose from, but today I'm kicking off with
Mermaid Meredith,
isn't she just gorgeous?!

I went for some bright colours for this one and you see those lovely papers and enamel dots? Well they are part of the new release.

You can find all the new products here.
I coloured her with my distress ink markers to match the fab papers, giving her 2 tone hair and tail.

The cute sea themed embellishments are actually charms, I just cut the loop off carefully with a pair of heavy duty wire cutters.








A close up pic to show the sparkle (wink of stella) on the tail, it's much more sparkly in real life!

The charms, ribbons, cheesecloth and aqua roses are all available from The Ribbon Girl.

I hope you like my inspiration today, don't forget to visit the blog and leave my teamies some love!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

7 Kids College Fund #153
Addicted to Stamps #197
The Paper Shelter #252

This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just click on the icon below.


ETSY


See you next time!


15 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and wonderful colours. Love this card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the colours on this card! You have coloured her so beautifully, I love the two tone hair! Great use of embellishments and a fabulous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colours and details on this card Linda. So vibrant and totally stunning.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ADORABLE card! Any detail is a joy for the eyes! Love your colouring and these charms are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, adorable card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing card!
    love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my goodness what a beautiful project. This mermaid is stunning, the half and half hair colour, the background all looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the image, DPs and the embellishments. They all work so well together.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the colours on here look Amazing love all the YG's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, fab colouring and so many beautiful details, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a dreamy stamp, beautiful lush colours in your card and oh so perfect combo of embellies. Beautiful wistful creation. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super detailed work and wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, look at these colours! LOVE!!!!!! <3 Magical and enchanting and simply gorgeous!!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Love all the lovely colors!!! Thanks for playing with us this challenge! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards always rock my world! This is truly stunning and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx