My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Saturated Canary - Tilly


Evening! I'm dashing in with a quick post for Deep Ocean Challenge, we have a new theme for you to enter and it's

Colours of Summer

 I've had this Saturated Canary digi in my files for a while now (along with MANY others) and I thought it was about time she got coloured up and onto a project.

As usual I turned to my Distress Ink markers to colour her up, I really must crack out my Copics again soon, these days they are quite neglected and only seem to do gem colouring duty etc, and I won't mention the full set of Primacolor pencils that the OH bought me for my birthday and I've barely played with because of course I need the time to sit down practise using them!

I used this very pretty paper - Vintage Time from Craft and You, love the colours in this and I thought they were lovely summery colours to fit the theme.




5 mm Clear S/A Gems
2 mm Clear S/A Gems

I'm selling this card in my Etsy shop, you can get there by clicking the icon below.

ETSY

I do hope you can join in with our challenge, there's a lovely prize to be won from our sponsor



of






14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Linda! I love Saturated Canary images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this card!Adorable colouring and design as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda and just love this image thank you for reminding me i have this stamp
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the colour palette and beautiful image and design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite SC images and you have coloured her so beautifully to go with the gorgeous papers and pretty flowers. I am currently flitting between my trusty Copics and playing with my Inktense pencils! I love your soft colouring with the Distress Inks :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours are so fresh and pretty and perfect for this Summer themed card. I love your subtle colouring of the sweet image and the beautiful design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Linda! Love the color combo you used and the fairy is colored so beautiful. Have a happy day! Hugs, Karina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, a gorgeous image/colouring and card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda !

    Today my stamp arrived and I am delighted. Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divine papers and gorgeous design in your style!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Linda. I love sweet Tilly. I missed on getting her in rubber, so was so chuffed when Krista released her as a digi. Man I am SO gonna miss those images! But like you, I have PLENTY sitting in my SC folder waiting to be coloured up. So that's going to take me a while to work through. I hope Krista will one day come back with some more designs. It's such a loss to the crafting world. Stunning paper on this make, beautiful blooms, gorgeous gem cabochon and that butterfly, swoon, divine! Stunning. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx