My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 June 2016

Lee Holland - Teddy Best Friends

Morning! Hopefully you're all having a chilled out weekend, mine was sorely needed after a busy and somewhat challenging week lol.

Today I'm here with my inspiration post for The Ribbon Girl for the new challenge over on the blog.

 As usual it's anything goes so you can use any colour you like and use any image on your project - and it doesn't even have to be a card!! it can be any craft project - card, bag, tag, 3-D project, anything just as long as you include an image!    We are delighted to welcome Kat Waskett as our Guest this month! 

For my project today I used some of the pretty new papers available at The Ribbon Girl (links can be found at the end of my post), along with a Lee Holland image from Whimsy Stamps called 
Teddy Best Friends. Isn't he just adorable?


I coloured him with my distress ink markers to coordinate with the pretty papers and I also coloured the chipboard sentiment and butterfly with my distress ink markers too.


I added some Wink of Stella to both the butterfly and the sentiment, you can see it best in the pic above.


I used the following products from The Ribbon Girl


I do hope you can join in with us.
There will be 3 winners and we'll share your projects on the blog when we announce the winners:

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV
Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl
Third prize:  from Marianne Designs


That's all from me today, I've popped this card in my Etsy shop, just click the icon below to go there.


ETSY

Don't forget you still have till tomorrow to enter my giveaway here.

See you soon! 





7 comments:

  1. A very pretty floral card Linda, love the purple and green colour combo and your beautifully cute teddy image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous Linda, and I love the treatment you gave the butterfly! looks completely different when coloured doesnt it - the teddy image is just too cute! thank you, Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! another fabulous design! I enjoy looking at this card over and over again, its color scheme is splendid and all the elements work together just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooooh Adorable loving the way you are colouring up your animals and Cute Bears!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx