My Lovely Followers

Friday 25 September 2015

Lisbeth - Winter Warmth

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a little make today using Lisbeth - Winter Warmth, from the new LDRS Creative release.

I thought I'd do a little b & w colouring, but for a bit of interest I added just a touch of blue to her cheeks, hairband, scarf and boots, to pick up the colour of the papers I used for my card. You can find links for the products below.


I used these lovely digital papers from Michelle Roo, I thought they were so perfect for this image!
I fussy cut my image and sat her on this double layered snowflake doily cut with a Whimsy die.


I added some lovely wintery embellishments.


I thought this sparkly bow went really well with the icy theme.


That's all from me today, but I'll be back soon! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. this is wonderful card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful!! Love the colours and the design! Very sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the mono image against the blue. Very striking with the usual lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and color scheme, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Linda. Love the blues and greys together and a fabulous design as always.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your b&w colouring and the blue design papers really make the image stand out. Perfect combination and the result is a gorgeous card. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow isn't this a different look Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx