My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

LoTV - Dainty Dancing

Morning everyone! It's not often lately that I make something purely for the pleasure of it rather than being for a Design Team, but I have had this stamp in my stash for over 6 months and I really wanted to colour her up. So I dug out these pretty peachy pink papers from my stash and voila!


A fairly simple card design, but I thought it turned out really sweet.


She reminds me so much of my daughter when she first started dancing lessons (she was 4 when she first went to classes).


I used these little  star die cuts made with a La-La Land club kit to match up with the stars on the image. I coloured those stars with my Gold Stardust pen, which looks lovely but doesn't show up too well on the camera.


I finished the inside simply with one of the squares from the 12 x 12 sheet and added some beautiful embellishments from the Ribbon Girl and my stash.

Hope you like my make for today, I'll be here again soon :) xx

11 comments:

  1. Simple, 'layery', elegant, beautiful and so very cute!!!
    A really wonderful card, Linda!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastel peach colour and soft tones on this delightful card create a beautiful dreamy creation Linda, another fantastic card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Love the peach colour combo, beautiful design and sweet image. Your stitching is amazing and looks so perfect.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always amazing, and this is a little more simple but very beautiful and a true sweetie!!!
    The colours are just perfect for a little dancer and love so much your design and the embellishments!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just so beautiful, I love how soft it is, from her colouring down to the layout, perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Pretty. Feminine. Cute. I love it Linda. Hope you've had a fabby Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I first read the title of your blog post "Dirty dancing". lol It's a very cute image and I'm glad you managed to colour it up. You made gorgeous card with it. I'm sure your daughter looked adorable in her dancing costume at such early age. :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove the monochromatic look. Well done for getting her coloured and not just filing her, talking from expirence!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx