My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Elisabeth Bell - September Rose

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope your week got off to a good start!

We have a new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge and this time it's Autumn.

We'd love to see you join in with our challenge and as always we have a lovely prize to be won as well as a badge for your blog.

I chose this beautiful Whimsy stamp from Elisabeth Bell called September Rose, isn't she beautiful? I thought she was perfect for a beginning of autumn card and I chose these pretty Glitz papers in browns and deep rose and coloured her with my distress ink markers to match.





I'm currently putting together a series of tutorials on how I colour with my distress ink markers, as I've been asked to do one quite often, I hope to have them ready in a couple of weeks, so do keep an eye out for that if you're interested.

The leaf and fence dies are from La-La Land and will be available in the shop soon.

(which I have managed to almost completely hide with my die cuts sigh)

The beautiful butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner

Before I go I just have to mention that the Ribbon Girls are looking for a guest DT for their October card challenge, so if you fancy trying out, you can find the details here.

Enjoy the rest of your day! :) xx

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Linda! This sweet image is perfect for the theme. I also love the color scheme you used. I also still have those papers and long not used. I feel inspired now to get them out again now :-)
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card
    image is super cute
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....absolutely very pretty. I love this.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly sweet and adorable image which has been given your talented treatment. Gorgeous array of embellishments especially the acorn cups, a super touch. Hope the rest of your week goes well.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable with this sweet girl and the lovely details! Love the stitched edges and the colours combo!
    Waiting for your tutorials on distress ink colouring, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Linda! I can't wait for the coloring tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done up so beautifully. The image is so cute and coloured to perfection,

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card! She is absolutely gorgeous and coloured beautifully!" I love the addition of black as well.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's never been a day that I wouldn't be wowed by the gorgeous projects on your blog. And it's no different today. This card is a real treat for the eyes. Absolutely stunning!
    Can't wait for your video tutorials, because your colouring is great! :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just spectacular - from the colors to that perfectly colored image. Great details, too. :)
    Have a lovely day, Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Linda, this is a beauty! What gorgeous bits and bobs you have used to make the most perfect card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is Awesome Loooove your colour choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx