My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Little Darlings 3rd Quarter Release Day 3

Good morning and happy Sunday!
I hope you're all enjoying a fun filled or relaxing weekend and are getting the opportunity to re-charge your batteries.

Today I'm here with my 2nd card for the 3rd quarter release from LDRS Creative.

The stamp I used this time is called 




I used some lovely papers from Pion Design and some wonderful embellishments from the 
Ribbon Girl.

I also used a sentiment stamp from the 
stamp set.


I coloured her with my distress ink markers to match the papers.



You can see all the wonderful work from our design team on our blog 

To add to the fun

are having a special LDRS colouring competition that's lasting all week!

I do hope you can join in the fun.

Have a lovely Sunday! :) xx


11 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the soft colours and the layers and embellies!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, most especially with that lush bow! I really like the framed sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Linda! Love the vintage feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the detail..
    such a sweet image...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shabby chic colours and your gorgeous style Linda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour tones of this card and as always the wonderful design and beautiful embellishments! Love image and your gorgeous colouring too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did have a quiet weeked and was able to re-charge my batteries. But now I'm tired again and just can't wait for the next weekend to come. Though I doubt this one will be very quiet and easy-going ... *sigh*
    I love the soft colours and all the pretty embellishments of your card. It's so beautiful! <3 Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make such pretty cards Linda. Loving th soft colours on this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is Super Adorable and love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx