My Lovely Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

Saturated Canary - Some Bunny Loves You

Hello everyone! Well It finally happened, I gave in and joined the latest craze.

Shaker cards, they're everywhere right? So I grabbed this little fellow Somebunny Loves You from the Saturated Canary - It's a Spring Thing collection and inked him up. I have to say he really was super fast and easy to colour.

A die cut a fuse pocket and tool and some sequins later and I had the base elements for my shaker card. Add some design paper, some cardstock and a few simple embellishments and voila, one card, shaken not stirred.
I've linked the products used at the end of my post.

Hope you like it! :) xx


9 comments:

  1. Wauu, it is so cute, I love it, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and the rich colours are gorgeous! The papers are divine!! Love the shaker style design and the sweet rabbit.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha I caved a while back and now I think every order I do has sequins. Loooove your cute Bunny he is just Adorable and hot colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and these shaker cards are such fun to make.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is one of my favorite colors so I already like this card LOL
    It's put together wonderfully! Well done!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...amazing. The background, the bunny and every element is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hop, hop, hop ... :D This little bunny always makes me smile. Isn't he just too cute?! I haven't made a shaker card in ages, even though I love the way they look. Seeing this beauty you made might be exactly the push I needed to make one of those as well. Thanks a lot for the inspiration! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx