My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tiddly Inks - Love You Mostest

Hello everyone, it's a little extra post from me today.
I found this card in my draft folder where I admit I'm a little embarrassed to say that I forgot all about it,  ooops!
I made it at the beginning of August on request from a friend of my daughter's, and while I did remember to photograph it before sending it off, in all the excitement of my daughter's visit, I completely forgot to blog it! So I'm sharing it with you today.

I used one of the newer wedding couple images from Tiddly Inks and coloured it with my distress ink markers.



The shape of the card is made with a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set. The lacy flowers are made with a Magnolia die.



12 mm Pearly Ivory Flower
8 mm Pearl Ivory FB
6 mm Pearl Ivory FB

That's all from me today, but I'll be back on Friday with more to share with you, have fun! :) xx

11 comments:

  1. Breathtaking card, Linda! Love the papers and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding couple is just a cutie!!! And LOVE your lacy withe flowers with the blue roses, so different and delicate! The lacy frames look gorgous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the image (I may have to buy it ready for my son's wedding next year). The design and colour palette is gorgeous. I bet your daughter's friend was over the moon with it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you forget such a beauty as this? It's very pretty and elegant design is perfect for a Wedding card Linda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute wedding couple and you colored them so well, love the papers and pretty embellishments and a sneak peek of inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Wedding Card. This Card is a Dream.

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  7. So manny things and all of them going together like a glove on a hand... Just beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need these MS punche set. I love the shape of your card. But not jus that, I love the colours and the soft romantic look of it too. This is a stunning creation! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just Stunning Colours Perfect, Layering Perfect, Design Perfect, Image Perfect. Also love the Diamontes around the bottom of her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creation hunny. Love that image and the way you've layered it over that vintage tag. Gorgeous combo of diecuts too. So gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx