My Lovely Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Tiny Townies - Blossom Loves Balloons

Happy Friday everyone. I'm always pleased when Friday rolls around, because apart from the fact that it's the end of my working week and I can look forward to some weekend crafting time, I get to share my D2D4 DT make with you.

This time I used one of the new super cute Tiny Townies from Stamping Bella.
I love these!
This is Blossom Loves Balloons and I paired her with the new delicious Summer Crush collection from Maja Design, they are just yummy.

Here's what I made







Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Pale Pink Pure Silk Ribbon
Clementine Ivory Lace
20 mm Dusky Blue Open Rose
Apple Blossom Mixed Pastels
Pretty Blossom Pink
Beaded Stamen Blue/White

Well that's all from me today, but I'll be back on Sunday with some more cuteness to share with you. Yup, despite having an awful head cold, I've been a very busy girl this week lol!
See you soon! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card and great coloring
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable.Your layout is pretty and the inside of your card is just as pretty as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow!! Love so much this card!!! Fabulous design and papers!!! And this cute little girl with balloons and the clouds is just wonderful!! Your inking on the edge always gives a very lovely look to your projects! Great work, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Linda! The image is a real sweetie and coloured so beautifully! Love the design especially the clouds!
    Have a lovely crafty weekend, hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and girly Linda. Love the sweet little image and your colouring of her to match those gorgeous papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! What an adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card !!
    Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much cuteness and love this pretty image colored so beautifully, just wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooh She is Adorable love this new collection I did order a few :(. Love all your Gorgeous layers of dies and the background works sooooo well. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, this is so sweet! Cuteness overload! <3 I love the way you created that cloudy backgrouns and this image brought a smile to my face. Such a sweet and adorable card. I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx