My Lovely Followers

Monday 11 June 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Ice Cream Penguin

Hello!

I'm here with another stamp from the June release over at Whimsy Stamps, this one is a fun summer themed image....and well we all know how much I love penguins right?

This is called Ice Cream Penguin.

I made a simple card, stamping and water colouring my image with Zig Markers and then mounting on some layers of colourful patterned paper.

The little sentiment is from an older Whimsy Stamps clear stamp set called Polka Dot Fun.



I finished with a few colourful enamel dots.

*NEW Ice Cream PenguinPolka Dot Fun*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots*NEW It's a Party Enamel DotsVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx