My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge 2 Day Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Hello! Whimsy Stamps are participating in a little 2 day blog hop for the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Full details below, I made a card with my colouring, but please don't think you have to, colouring an image is enough.
I made a card using Whimsy Stamps Mazzerine Butterfly Fairy Stamp, water coloured with a combination of Distress Ink and Zig Markers to match my pretty papers. I've listed all the items used from Whimsy Stamps, along with links, at the end of this post. I finished off my card with some brads that I've had in my stash for about 5 years! They match with my colours and patterns so well though don't they?


This is Day 2 of a two day hop to celebrate the tenth 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Have you heard of “The Daily Marker’s 30 Day Coloring Challenge” hosted by Kathy Racoosin? Right now it’s in the middle of the challenge and it’s a great time to take a leap, jump in and get your feet wet! Don’t feel like you are jumping into the middle of the challenge I hope you will think of it as a new beginning.
The premise of “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge” is to color something everyday even if it’s for five minutes. However feel free to jump in or out as time permits.
Any coloring medium is welcomed. Click here for DAY 1 -  http://www.thedailymarker.com/…/day-1-the-daily-marker-30-…/ TO UPLOAD YOUR COLORING or on Instagram -  https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/thedailymarker30day/ or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/201290420294581/ (FB is a closed group). Please remember to use the hashtag #thedailymarker30day and tag @kathyrac . For kids & young adults #thedailymarker30daykids

BLOG LINE UP:


Links to the products in the Whimsy Store.

*NEW Mazarine Butterfly Fairy Donut Birthdays Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set Polka Dot Stencil
Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio

Thanks so much fro dropping by, hope you can join in with us!


2 comments:

  1. your card is gorgeous!
    love it!
    that image is so adorable!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and how you colored the image, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx