My Lovely Followers

Saturday 9 June 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Baby Love


Hello!

I have a sweet little card for you today, using the Giraffe Baby Love stamp by Whimsy Stamps.

This is a great card for so many different occasions, not just for a new baby.

I've also used the Cloud and Grass Edger dies and the Shaker Maker Combo die set from Whimsy Stamps to make my card.


I used a giraffe stencil from my stash to create the pattern on my frame using Vintage Photo and Antique Linen distress inks.

My stamp is coloured with Zig Watercolor Markers and I used a little Tumbled Glass distress ink to ad a little colour to the skyline.

Giraffe Baby LoveShaker Maker Combo Die SetGrass and Cloud Edger Die SetVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black


Thanks for much for dropping by!




1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx