My Lovely Followers

Friday 6 April 2018

Whimsy April Release - Old Fart

Hello!

Goodness how fast this year is going, I can't believe that it's already April solidly into Spring, (although with all the cold and snow we've had recently that's really hard to fathom!).

Anyway, since it's April, we have, of course, a new product release at Whimsy Stamps. There really are so many fabulous new goodies, but for my card today I've been playing with the 'Old Fart' clear stamp set.

This is a fun little set with a fun image and lots of hilarious sentiments to go with. Great for those in your life of a more 'seasoned' age.....provided they have a solid sense of humour of course.

I kept things simple, stamping in black ink and colouring fairly basically with a mix of distress ink and Zig markers. I added some patterned paper along with some die cuts and a sentiment from the same paper pack that went well with the image and stamped sentiment from the set that I used on the card.

I finished with a few of Whimsy's glittery enamel dots.

I've added links to products at the end of my post, just click on the pics to go there.



*NEW Old Fart Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black Winter Wishes Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee - love the coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda that is hilarious! Love it!! Fab CAS card design and the sparkly enamel dots are brilliant! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my grandma up and dressed. I've had to buy the set. I will be adding the farts behind her. She always runs on 'turbo' power. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx